1. Noise-canceling headphones drown out crying babies & loud passengers. These also can be charged via USB, have tangle-resistant cords, and come with their own carrying case.
2. A luxurious travel blanket and sock set gives your economy seat a touch of first class. Tip – unless it comes packaged in plastic, do not use the airline-provided blankets. They are the biggest germ-spreaders.
3. A DKNY Cozy upgrades the style quotient of the most simple of travel outfits, and keeps you blissfully comfortable even in hour 10 of a flight.
4. Block light and prevent smushed eyelashes with this raised eye mask.
5. Catch up on all the books you meant to read this year in this handy device - perfect when the movie selections are less than stellar. Tip - click here for book recommendations.
6. The best neck pillow. Ever.
7. Spritz this spray on your face and neck, early and often, to keep your skin hydrated and happy.
8. Keep swollen ankles at bay with compression socks – a cheery argyle pair, that is.
9. Prevent dead batteries with this lifesaving gadget. Frankly, it should be a permanent fixture in every work bag and purse.
10. Airplane food has nothing on these delicious snacks. Tip – eat a hearty meal at the airport, and bring a bottle of water. No caffeine or booze while traveling. In-flight hangovers are exponentially worse than those at sea level.
- thencanisay likes this
- midorichi likes this
- littledust likes this
- thorinsulkenshield reblogged this from dtraveljournal
- thorinsulkenshield likes this
- topgearsteph likes this
- blamecanada reblogged this from dtraveljournal
- canaryhiccup likes this
- jesusnavi reblogged this from dtraveljournal
- caitlhay likes this
- dtraveljournal posted this